In response to several requests, we have added an extra category to the Ealing Fairtrade Awards – Place of Worship – and have extended the closing date for nominations to Monday 8th September.
To enter, all you need to do is send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In 50 words or less, plus a photo if you wish, tell us which Fairtrade products are used, and how your organisation spreads the word about Fairtrade.
- Nominate your place of worship if it uses, serves or sells Fairtrade products, or has organised any Fairtrade activities or events in the past year.
- If you work in any organisation based in the London borough of Ealing, you can nominate your workplace / office for an award.
- Does your business, school, college, nursery, place of worship or community group use Fairtrade products?
- Does your school or college teach about Fairtrade or have you organised any activities or initiatives to promote Fairtrade?
- Or could you nominate a local shop, cafe or pub that sells or serves Fairtrade products?
- Don’t forget Fairtrade beauty products, flowers, clothing, sports balls and jewellery as well as the more widely known foods and drinks.
The aim of the Awards is to increase sales of and support for Fairtrade amongst local public, private and voluntary sector organisations, by promoting those that support Fairtrade and encouraging others to do more.
You can nominate in the following categories:
- Hotels and guest houses
- Places of worship
- Private nurseries and daycare
- Universities and colleges
Awards presented Autumn 2014.